Invoice Manager - Invoicing Software for Small and Medium Business. Print quotations, invoices, credit notes, delivery notes. Customer, product and service database, supports barcode reader, email, PDF, letters, labels, reports. Print statements, Record payments, Run multiple companies, Supports 9 languages and localized for 29 countries.Support barcode recognition (with a barcode reader) and barcode printing.
- Make, print, save, email or save as PDF invoices, delivery notes, quotations, credit notes and customer statements.
- Quotations and Invoices support product and service layout
- Use product quotations and invoices with barcode reader to automatically enter items and control product stock level
- Customize invoice, quotation and credit note: add company logo, VAT number, registration number, telephone number, web address, email address, payment terms text and customer order number, add optional delivery price
- Option to print barcode on invoices (encoded invoice number)
- Multi-page invoices, credit notes, quotations, delivery notes and payments
- Select from 3 level of configurable VAT / GST codes (for example A: 0%, B: 15% C: 5%)
- Apply discounts if needed
- Invoices, credit notes and payments automatically adjust customer account balance and product stock level
- View and work with saved invoices, credit notes, quotations and payments
Email and PDF Support
- Invoices, quotations, credit notes, account statements and customer letters can be sent by Email as HTML or PDF attachment
- Save to PDF feature does not require any external PDF print drivers.
- Email support does not use any external mail clients
- Maintain products list with product code, description, price and quantity
- Control product stock level (record adjustments in and out), optionally with barcode
- Product stock reduced as invoices issued.
- User cannot issue invoices on products out of stock
» version 2.1.32 - posted on 2013-08-27
- Next update
» version 2.0.2 - posted on 2009-09-06
Increase maximum possible number of digits supported in invoice items to 1 million
EULA - End User License Agreement
HS INVOICE MANAGER 2.1.02
Copyright (C) 2006-2010 Hillstone Software.
All Rights Reserved
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement.
All copyrights (C) to HS INVOICE MANAGER (T) are exclusively owned by Hillstone Software.
HS INVOICE MANAGER is a Shareware. You must register it or else the functionality will remain limited.
Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use HS INVOICE MANAGER on one computer at a time. The registered HS INVOICE MANAGER software may not be rented, leased or transferred.
HS INVOICE MANAGER unregistered shareware may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of HS INVOICE MANAGER without written permission from the copyright holder.
HS INVOICE MANAGER is distributed "AS IS" and you assume full responsibility for determining the suitability of HS INVOICE MANAGER and for results obtained.
Hillstone Software makes no warranty that all errors have been or can be eliminated from HS INVOICE MANAGER software and, with respect thereto, Hillstone Software shall not be responsible for losses, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind resulting from using or misusing HS INVOICE MANAGER including without limitation, any liability for business expenses, machine downtime, damages experienced by you or any third person as a result of any deficiency, defect, bug, error or malfunction. Hillstone Software. shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages relating to or arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement or actions taken thereunder
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE HS INVOICE MANAGER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hillstone Software. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOBODY WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may NOT use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Hillstone Software.
The terms of this license, as well as the HS INVOICE MANAGER features and interface design are subjects of changes in future versions of HS INVOICE MANAGER.
Installing and/or using HS INVOICE MANAGER signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove HS INVOICE MANAGER files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.